Sunday 9 November 2014

On the Mat : Anna Konda

A German female powerhouse ? A self-styled natural born dom and power lifer who is up to any challenge you care to try ? A formidable opponent with a capital F ? Anna Konda - someone who lives it like no other. Skilled and strong in equal measure and a great Q and A full of detail. Read on.......
 
Tell me about you name "Ann-Konda", and your ideas about the name and your title as a “natural born dom”

 My name. I call myself Anna Konda the natural born dom. Anna Konda is because I squeeze and destroy like the anaconda. in my chokes and leg scissors you can feel it. Natural born dom is for my way to dominate. real dominance, not this domination service of professional dominas who actually do a service because they do what the "slaves" want! if the domina do what the slave want -if she humiliate him because he want it, he ask for it and he pay her for it -who is master and servant????! This is not dominant for me! For me real dominance means that I win the fight first! I

Break resistance! Real! If someone don’t wanna fight and accept my superiority –I don’t need the fight, but if not I have to fight for it and this is the only way for me to do it! Everything else is bullshit in my eyes. Another point is, that a real dominant woman don’t humiliate always and everybody! Why should i?! Is how my power. I wanna impress the people and when they are really impressed I am happy! I got no reason to humiliate my fans, or men in general only because they are weaker. My message is -you are weaker? that´s okay! So I fight the enemies and protect the family! Family =my fans, admires, friends...! I like my fans! And I think this is the normal and natural way to be dominant. I wanna remind the people that being an alpha is not being a bully. Alpha is a leader to fight the enemies and protect the family!

So if someone wanna learn me know from my toughest side -all he have do to is making me really upset! Lol If people ask me if Iwould kill them or tell me that they are afraid of me I always answer " I only kill assholes!" lol

Some really want that I crush them to death between my legs. no joke. I could kill if I hate but never someone who ask me for it. Sad for the guys who want me for the squeeze of death but that’s the fact. I am not a maniac.This all means "naturalborndom" and I created this name after watching the movie natural born killers. Think both names "anna konda" and "naturalborndom" are real brands in the meantime!

I know I provoke, but I mean what I say. It´s not a promotion trick! The fact that I am so popular now and my style makes many people upset. Many  fans - many haters. 2 sides of the same coin for me! That´s okay. I didn’t start what I did to be everybody’s darling!

 You do a lot of power lifting too - did that come before the wrestling ?
Yes I started with weightlifting before I started wrestling. to get bigger and stronger was always my priority and is still my priority. the strongwoman look is the natural look of an powerful woman. Bodybuilding is not natural and not that healthy. Society tell us women got to be small also if they are strong they still got to be smaller than men. Not really huge! It is allowed that a male power lifter/strongman is 170kg but if a female power lifter/strongwoman is 110kg -people call her fat! especially many female bodybuilding admires do this. but my way is the right way. my way is the way for women to get strong without any bad side effects! it works! I wanna motivate more women to follow my way because I give a shit for the haters’ comments!


Don’t get me wrong –I respect female bodybuilders. it´s hard work to build these bodies but I go a different way. the will always have the better harder bicep but I will always be the stronger woman! so I would never call myself a female bodybuilder. I do no diet and no dehydration and my body is only the result of the training and not the goal of the training. My goal is raw power. By the way - a male power lifter or strongman know why I look how I look and that there is no other way! When I meet them or when we train together they really enjoy to meet me and to train with me. Friends. I really enjoy when male power lifters or strongmen contact me to tell me that they couldn’t lift what I lift or couldn’t do the training the way they have seen it in clips of me. Nothing feels better than that. and I can tell you that famous guys wrote me that!

 Tell me about Female Fightclub Berlin - why did you create it ?
My wrestling studio the female fight club berlin is a place were really the women rule. no producer or sponsor or manager tell us what we do or not. This is the idea of the club. a place for strong women all kind to meet and wrestle and to train together. I am only a special type of wrestler. Interested housewives are welcome same way like fighting world champs! No differences!


Are you someone who hates to lose ?
About my wrestling activities –I fight to win. I hate to lose. fighting is not for me "sometimes winning and sometimes losing"! wouldn’t do sessions if I would lose the fights in sessions. I done no martial arts. I use my power to win my matches. this can sometimes turn out to a problem especially in my f/f fights. I wrestled many high skilled women. As long they are smaller than me I know how to beat them. if one of these women is nearly strong or big like me -she got many advantages against me because they always know me better than I know them. so I started to do some more fight training in the meantime but not to be skilled like them. I can’t be ever the most skilled wrestler. Not my way. I do that training only to find ways to "crack every nut" with my power! to beat them all and use my strength best way. I always fight freestyle in my fight club. so everybody got the chance to show what he/she got! Here is more allowed than in the cagefight mma. only rule- no hits and kicks to the face. Everything else is allowed. and we got no referee here. Freestyle means too -no equipment! So also no GI because this is equipment for special fightsports but here we wanna find out what works in real situations!

Do you ever come to the U.K. to wrestle ? If so, what have your experiences been like - are British men different from German men?

I never travel for sessions. The benefit for you guys is that you know, you always can have a session with me whenever you come to berlin. I got many fans in U.K. and my clients here are only 30% from Germany. People from all over the world meet me here. Also, from New Zealand or Australia. Always in my studio because real wrestling doesn’t  works in hotel beds. I do only one session a day. This makes sure that no-one disturbs and that I can really impress you. I don’t do sessions to make as much money as I can. I do it to convince you in female strength! And this works best way here.
The female wrestling is more popular in the U.K. than in Germany at the present. here in berlin this was different but this is hundred years ago. At my fightclub website I remember these times to the people. it´s a big tradition in female wrestling/ mixed wrestling in berlin. TV stations visited me to ask me about this tradition and how I wanna continue this tradition.

You do fetish modelling as well as wrestling, which is a popular combination. Do you think the two go together?
A fetish is for the people. For me it is my real lifestyle. I show myself naked or in hot outfits because I am proud of my body. I face sit the beaten losers because I love it. if I lift them over my head it is my victory pose and I enjoy my victory and my power in this moment. Everything I do I do because I wanna do it. This makes my videos unique. The big company’s make perfect clips, they got the sexiest wrestlers....whatever -but why people love my clips is because I show always me, I mean a real person. Real action. Real trouble. Real victories. Real domination. Real surprises. So I never think "lets do something for the guys with a face sitting fetish or lift and carry fetish or leather fetish" never! But they get what they want! it´s the real freedom for me. All what you see is real and you can be part of it. You can make the experience. Come to me. 

 

What do you like doing when you aren't wrestling or training ?
What else? I like to spend my free time in the summer on my boat and in my summerhouse at the Baltic Sea. I live not far from Berlin in a small town and near a lake. So if the weather is good Iam on my boat. That I left Germany last time is many years ago. But in the past I visited many countries and places. Sometimes England too.

 Interested ? More information at : :

anna-konda.de
http://naturalborndom.de/

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews from the past week